Standard Business Hours | Honey Brook, PA
Do you have a passion for numbers and solving problems? Do you have a strong attention to detail, superior organizational skills and the ability to take your own initiative? If so, our full-time Bookkeeper position could be the perfect role for you.
BenCo Technology is looking for a detail-oriented, enthusiastic Bookkeeper to join our team. The ideal candidate would enjoy problem-solving, demonstrate integrity and transparency, have experience working in a fast-paced business environment, and be comfortable working with customers, vendors, and other team members on a daily basis.
Our Bookkeeper Will:
- Be in charge of accounts receivables, collections, and billing
- Enter and code vendor invoices on a timely basis
- Be responsible for paying all invoices, ACH payments, and any necessary transfers between accounts
- Oversee payroll, monitoring weekly time, and serve as primary contact to outside payroll services
- Work closely with the Assistant Controller and CFO
- Provide requested accounting reports
- Support HR Manager, when needed
We’re Looking For Someone With:
- At least 5 years of bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Technology competency, such as ERP software and Microsoft Excel
- A very detail-oriented working style
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
What We Offer Bookkeepers:
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare options
- 401k with an employer match (up to XX% of base)
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Consistent schedule
Please stop by our Honey Brook, PA office to drop off your resume or fill out an application. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to meeting you!
How to apply:
- Apply Through Indeed
Visit our Indeed Page
- Stop By Our Office
625 Todd Rd., Honey Brook, PA 19344
8am-5pm, or after hours by appt.
- Send Your Resume