2nd & 3rd Shifts | Honey Brook & Reading, PA
- Assist Machine Operators in the daily production, fabrication, and processing of metal parts and components
- Enjoy opportunities for on-the-job training and career advancement in manufacturing
- Solve problems, learn new skills, and work with a family-oriented team
- Work in a clean & safe manufacturing facility
- Take raw materials and create a product for consumers
BenCo Technology is growing and looking for additional Production Associates to work 1st and 2nd shifts. The Production Associate will be responsible for assisting Machine Operators in processing a wide range of projects for our clients. This role may include distributing materials to production cells, learning to operate machinery & CNC equipment, fabrication, and operating a forklift.
Our Ideal Production Associate:
- Positive: Brings a positive can-do attitude with a desire to learn
- Active: This is a job for someone who likes to be on the move – walking, standing, lifting 50+lbs, operating equipment, and assisting in manufacturing production processes
- Driven: Invested in learning to operate equipment and perform basic routine maintenance & production tasks. Forklift experience is a plus but not required.
- Reliable: Has dependable transportation to work, a valid PA Driver’s License, and is willing to work a consistent first shift schedule that may include overtime during the busy months.
- Team Player: Humble enough to admit mistakes. Drive to do great work. Able to build relationships and communicate effectively with teammates.
What we offer our 1st & 2nd Shift Production Associates:
- Competitive pay: $18-25 p/h, depending on experience
- Competitive shift differential
- Healthcare options
- 401k with a match
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Consistent 1st shift hours
- Opportunity for additional overtime
- Training available in areas such as forklift certification, CNC operation, precision manufacturing, laser cutting, fabrication & welding
How to apply:
- Apply Through Indeed
Visit our Indeed Page
- Stop By Our Office
625 Todd Rd., Honey Brook, PA 19344
8am-5pm, or after hours by appt.
- Send Your Resume