1st Shift | Honey Brook, PA
Are you organized, detail-oriented and technical? Do you have experience working with customers to craft solutions to their problems? Consider yourself a team player who can get projects across the finish line? If this sounds like you, read on!
Our busy metal fabrication shop is looking for an experienced Project Manager to take charge of projects and see them through to successful completion. In addition to collaborating directly with our customers, this position interfaces with our Shop Technicians, Management Team, CAD / Estimating Team and outside vendors to make sure no detail goes overlooked. Ultimately, our Project Managers’ are responsible for making sure our work is delivered on time, on spec and on budget each and every time.
If you have direct experience in metal fabrication or manufacturing, that’s a plus but not necessary. We are willing to train the right candidate.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Minimum of 2-years of related Project Management experience
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or related experience
- Experience managing multiple projects and priorities
- Experience collaborating with customers, vendors and other team members
- Experience working in a busy manufacturing environment
- Great communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Expertise with MS Office, Word, Excel, etc.
- Job shop or sheet metal experience is a plus
- Experience with ERP software is a plus
- A friendly, helpful attitude is a must
This is a full-time position with a competitive benefit package. After-hours work will sometimes be required based on our customers’ needs, and for the right candidate there is plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Our Project Managers are an important link between our shop and our customers, and a critical part of our success – so if you fit the qualifications described above, we want to hear from you!
Read below for information on how to apply. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to meeting you!
Please stop by our office to drop off your resume or fill out an application. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to meeting you!
How to apply:
- Apply Through Indeed
Visit our Indeed Page
- Stop By Our Office
625 Todd Rd., Honey Brook, PA 19344
8am-5pm, or after hours by appt.
- Send Your Resume