HR & Safety Manager
Are you a “people person” who knows how to build, coach and develop dynamic teams? Are you a great communicator who is as comfortable on the factory floor as you are in the boardroom? Do you have experience helping employees, managers and owners reach their highest potential? If so, read on to learn more!
Our busy manufacturing business is looking for an experienced HR and Safety Manager to nurture and develop two of our most important assets – our people and our culture. In addition, this role will be responsible for overseeing safety throughout our organization.
Ultimately, we’re looking for someone to manage all of our HR and safety needs, from hiring on through the entire employment lifecycle. We have a great team that we wish to expand and develop in order to continue to grow our business – and this is where you come in!
We’re looking for someone with:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related area
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with payroll as well as HCIS or HCM systems
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring and employee relations
- Ability to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with employment regulations and business best practices
- Ability to create a high-performing culture of safety, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork
- Experience with strategic employment planning
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
- Develop training materials and performance management programs
- Oversee compensation, compliance, performance management, and more
- Create and maintain all HR policies, systems, processes and strategies
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and bring them to resolution
- Provide support, guidance and feedback to staff
- Ensure all company policies are applied consistently
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
- Conduct performance and salary reviews
- Identify and minimize hazardous conditions
- Oversee accident prevention, lock-out tag-out and PPE hazard assessments
- Ensure OSHA compliance
- Perform New Hire Safety training and orientation, including documentation
This is a full-time position with a competitive benefit package. After-hours work will sometimes be required, as will travel between our various Central PA facilities.
Please stop by our office to drop off your resume or fill out an application. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to meeting you!
How to apply:
- Apply Through Indeed
Visit our Indeed Page
- Stop By Our Office
625 Todd Rd., Honey Brook, PA 19344
8am-5pm, or after hours by appt.
- Send Your Resume